Those who are passionate about serving the children and seniors and have some expertise in life skill training, education or craft, could volunteer to actively engage in the H2O community.
To join us, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can volunteer for any of the following programs:
1. School based life skill development program through sports and creative arts.
2. Half -day outings with our children and our sponsored children to parks, museums, planetariums etc.
3. Skill development and mentoring programs of children at our centre.
4. Fundraising events such as exhibitions, marathons, food festival, musical programs etc.
5. Internships that utilize your skill interests.